The Roundhouse offers impressive architecture and an iconic legacy in the heart of Camden that will make any event feel like a part of rock history. The incredible Main Space comes with so much character, but with the benefit of being a dry hire space which means your company can really make your mark and create your own unique event atmosphere. Whether you are planning a dinner, a product launch or awards ceremony, the Roundhouse is the perfect venue to create the ultimate event, offering over 2500sqm of versatile, industrial event space with a capacity of 3,000 and a 2am licence.
What our clients think; ITV - "Stunning - the perfect backdrop for hospitality" Q Awards - "The Roundhouse team were an absolute pleasure to work with"
A fully versatile space with incredible lighting and AV provision as standard with flexible loading options suitable for the automotive industry.
The beating heart of the Roundhouse, our Main Space is available for corporate hire for twenty-four hour periods running from 10am to 10am for a dry-hire fee, price on application, including the following equipment and services:
- Main Space hire including Circle Balcony (fits up to 850 on round tables)
- Full use of Torquil’s Bar and Terrace and Circle Bar
- 24 hour housekeeping
- 4 x Dressing Rooms and Production Office
- Lighting Package (equivalent value £8K)
- Sound Package (equivalent value £3K)
- Technical support from our highly experienced in-house production team
- Water and power supply
- Service yard with ground level loading bay
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Duty Manager during event hours
- Marquee Kitchen Facilities
additional costs to consider are: catering, bar, production and staffing.
Make the most of incredible lighting and sound packages. Pick from a wide range of superb caterers who can provide everything from sit down meals to market style food stalls for whatever atmosphere you are creating at your event. Let an attentive team of event specialists help bring your creative visions to life.
Chalk Farm Rd, Chalk Farm, London NW1 8EH, UK